Artichoke Jalapeño Dip is a creamy, cheesy dip with the perfect spicy kick. Ready in 10 minutes, this easy low carb dip is a delicious snack or appetizer served with fresh cut veggies!
Why this Dip is Best
I love warm, gooey artichoke dip full of melted cheese, but serving a hot dip isn’t always practical. This artichoke jalapeño dip is just as delicious—and it’s served chilled or at room temperature.
- Quick and easy. It takes just a few minutes to whip up this homemade dip.
- Perfect for game day! Serve it with chicken wings and your other tailgate favorites.
- Super creamy. A combo of cream cheese, mayo and Parmesan gives it a magical texture and rich flavor.
- No added flour or sugar. A better-for-you alternative to the store bought dips.
That means no baking or cooking at all. You just blend everything together and serve. It doesn’t get any easier when it comes to homemade artichoke dip!
- Artichoke hearts – Canned, with the water drained out.
- Jalapeños – We used fresh peppers with the seeds removed. Use more or less to adjust the spice.
- Parmesan cheese – Adds a savory, nutty flavor to the dip.
- Cream cheese and mayonnaise – Make sure to use full fat versions, not miracle whip or spreads, which tend to have added sugars.
Tips & Tricks
Pulse the artichoke hearts first. Add them to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times to chope the artichokes into fine pieces. Add the Jalapeños and pulse again.
Blend. Once the artichokes and Jalapeños are chopped, you can add the rest of the ingredients. Process until everything is smooth and blended.
Serve. You can serve the dip right away at room temperature or, if preferred, let it chill in the refrigerator first. It tastes great both ways!
- With veggies.
Celery sticks, bell pepper slices and cucumbers are all perfect keto-friendly dippers! Carrot sticks are another good choice (just keep in mind they are higher in natural sugars).
2. With grain free chips.
Scoop up this dip with your favorite grain free tortilla chips or keto-approved crackers.
3. With chicken.
Artichoke Jalapeño dip is absolutely AMAZING with Grilled Chicken Tenders. Serve it on the side and dip the juicy, smoky chicken into the cool, spicy dip for a super satisfying dinner!
Yes, this dip can be warmed if you prefer.
Store the artichoke Jalapeño dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It stays good for about 1 week.
If you do not have a food processor, you could use a high speed blender to make this dip. I would chop the jalapeños and artichoke hearts by hand before adding them to the blender with the other ingredients.
You could reduce the fat content by using a lower fat cream cheese and mayo, but I don’t recommend it. The full fat dairy products are what make the dip so delightfully creamy! Low fat substitutes also tend to contain added sugars, which we are trying to avoid with this recipe.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms
- Chunky Guacamole
- Pesto Hummus
- Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 1 can (14 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 jalapenos, seeded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- In a food processor, pulse artichoke hearts until chopped, but not liquid. Add jalapenos and pulse until desired consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until fully blended. Spoon into a bowl and serve with vegetables.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
- Also delicious on grilled chicken tenders.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 401mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g