This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is an answer to prayer. A creamy cheesecake filling is packed with sweet strawberry flavor on top of a homemade gluten free crust. Made without added sugar, it just might be the perfect cheesecake recipe!
Why this Cheesecake is Best
This cold, creamy no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake is just begging to be made for your next potluck this spring or summer. You’ll love the sweet juicy berry flavor, the smooth texture and the fresh sugar free whipped cream on top.
- Twice the strawberry flavor of most strawberry cheesecakes.
- Made with natural sweeteners and a grain free crust.
- Easy to prepare.
- A perfect low carb alternative to traditional cheesecake recipes!
- Monk fruit sweetener – We use the powdered version of this naturally occurring calorie free sweetener. If you only have granulated monk fruit, you can pulse it in the food processor until it resembles powdered sugar.
- Almond flour crust – This mild tasting flour is blended with butter and the monk fruit in this recipe. Do not use almond meal, which is a coarser, darker and will not produce the same light crumb texture in the crust.
- Freeze dried strawberries – These are whole strawberries dehydrated to remove the moisture. They’re pulsed into crumbs, then folded into a cream cheese filling to give the strawberry cheesecake its flavor and color. No sugars are added to the strawberries!
- Optional toppings – We love this no bake cheesecake topped with homemade sugar free whipped cream! Add a few fresh strawberries on top too for a beautiful (and delicious) finishing touch.
Tips and Tricks
- I recommend using a square baking dish for this recipe. We used a 9-inch pan, but an 8 x 8 dish would also work for a slightly thicker cheesecake. You could also use a 9-inch springform pan (pressing crumbs into the bottom only).
- Make sure to prepare this cheesecake at minimum 4 hours before you plan to serve it. We often make it the night before then let it chill overnight.
- Line the pan with parchment paper. Then, when your cheesecake is set you can grasp the edges of the parchment paper to lift the cheesecake out of the pan.
- Add the whipped topping and berries to the bars just before serving. We prefer to slice the cheesecake into bars, then add toppings to each cheesecake bar individually.
Yes, this recipe will work with other sugar substitutes. In testing the recipe, we found that monk fruit tasted best in the cheesecake with the Swerve brand of Stevia in a close second.
This no bake strawberry cheesecake can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Store the cheesecake bars without topping, then dollop on the whipped cream and strawberries when you’re ready to serve them. For longer storage, you can also freeze the bars for up to 3 months.
While strawberries contain natural sugars, many keto diets allow these high fiber berries in moderation. The freeze dried strawberries in this no bake cheesecake recipe only add (an estimated) 1 net carb to each bar.
Yes, this no bake cheesecake is entirely gluten free when made as directed! If you are using store bought whipped topping, make sure to check the label to ensure it isn’t made with gluten containing ingredients.
More Sugar Free Desserts
- Keto Blueberry Cake
- Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding
- Keto Lemon Bars
For the Crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons powdered monk fruit
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake
- 3 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered monk fruit
- 1 package (1 ounce) freeze dried strawberries, pulsed into crumbs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sugar free whipped cream (optional)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced or whole
For the Crust
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour with monk fruit and melted butter using a fork.
- Pour crumbs into bottom of baking dish. Press with hands until firmly covering the bottom, evenly. Refrigerate crust while you make the filling.
For the Cheesecake
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered monk fruit, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add in freeze dried strawberries, vanilla, and heavy cream.
- Beat until well combined, scraping the bowl as necessary. Do not worry about overbeating since this will not be baked.
- Spoon filling over refrigerated crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or longer.
- Remove cheesecake from pan by lifting with the parchment paper.
- Cut into slices. Add a dollop of homemade sugar free whipped cream and fresh strawberry to each cheesecake bar.
- Stevia works well in place of monk fruit (Swerve is our favorite brand of stevia).
- Store cheesecake in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Or freeze for up to 3 months.
- See blog post for recipe tips and tricks.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake tastes so delicious you won’t even notice it’s low carb and gluten free. Pure heaven for strawberry lovers!