Classic, creamy Ranch flavor–without the sugar! Tossed with a salad or served as a dip, Low Carb Ranch Dressing an answer to your prayers.
You can still have all your favorite comfort foods, even when you’re avoiding sugar and flour. Check out this Buffalo Chicken Dip if you love creamy, warm dips.
As for all of you ranch dressing fans? Today’s recipe is for you.
Why this Recipe Works
- Homemade ranch has no added sugars.
- Extra creamy with real mayo and sour cream.
- Made with easy pantry friendly ingredients.
- Can be served as a dip or a dressing.
- No preservatives or artificial flavors.
Go to your fridge and pull out a bottle of ranch dressing. Look at the ingredients label. If it’s like most bottled ranch, sugar is probably one of the first few ingredients.
After making ranch at home without the sugar, I discovered that the added sweetness just isn’t necessary!
This dressing is tangy, creamy and full of the classic herb-y Ranch flavor you love! Everyone in my family agrees: this low carb Ranch dressing tastes even better than store bought.
Mayonnaise. Be sure to use real mayo here, not Miracle Whip.
Sour cream. Plain unsweetened Greek yogurt also works.
Almond milk. Check the label to ensure it’s unflavored and unsweetened. Even “plain” almond milks sometimes have added sweetener.
Tips and Tricks
- Blend ingredients. A blender or food processor is the best way to combine the ingredients for a smooth ranch dressing.
- Let the flavors mingle. The dressing tastes even better if you let it chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
- How to store. Homemade Ranch Dressing should be stored in a jar with a lid. Keep refrigerated and enjoy within one week.
People who love ranch tend to put it on anything and everything. I love this on all of my green salads. It’s also a tasty dip for sliced veggies, french fries and chicken wings.
You can make this low carb ranch dressing vegan by using vegan sour cream and mayonnaise. Be sure to check the labels to ensure no added sugars.
This ranch dressing recipe yields 2 cups of dressing. It’s more than enough to generously dress about 1 dozen salads.
This dressing stays good for about 7 days. The fresher your ingredients, the longer the dressing tends to keep.
More No Sugar No Flour Recipes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth Add more salt, pepper, and lemon juice if needed for taste.
- Keep dressing refrigerated in a jar with a lid for up to one week.
- Best results if you let the flavors mingle for a couple hours before serving!
Serving Size:2 Tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 55Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 78mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Swap the store bought dressing for homemade! Low Carb Ranch Dressing is the perfect way to add zesty flavor to any simple salad.